For the best response when contacting customer service, please email us at and we will respond by the next business day. This is due to an increased call volume and our staff working off-site in response to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.

In case of an emergency, please call 661-816-5345. Thank you for your understanding.


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


What types of charges are on my bill?

A: Rosamond CSD charges for street lighting, sewer hcf and water on monthly bills, which appears on the bills as water base and water usage. Sewer and zone lighting are paid on property tax bills.

What is the billing cycle?

A: The billing cycle can range from 25 to 35 days.

When is my bill due?

A: The bill is due upon receipt. A 10% penalty will be assessed on the unpaid balance on the 20th day of the month.

Does RCSD charge a late fee?

A: Yes, 10% of the past due balance.

A misc fee appeared on my bill, what is it for?

A: A misc fee can consist of a door tag fee, admin fee, disconnection fee, nsf fee, meter tampering fee, broken lock fee, etc..

Who do I contact if I have questions about my bill?

A: Customer Service- 661-256-3411

What can I do if something is wrong with my bill?

A: Contact Customer Service- 661-256-3411 

What happens if I had a leak, can you waive my bill?

A: Leaks are the responsibility of the property owner; therefore RCSD is unable to waive any water usage charges for water that runs through the meter.

What are your payment options?

A: Payments can be made online, by phone, mailed, and can be dropped off in the night drop box. We also offer recurring payments, click here to complete the form. Mail, fax, or drop off the completed form or sign into your account online and sign up.



Where would I find my water meter, is it on my property?

A: Water meters in general are located on the street side or the front side of the house. Although the meter is located on your property, it must be accessible to the District at all times.

How do I find out if I have a leak on my property?

A: Make sure that all the water is turned off in and out of your house and check the meter to see if the small red dial is spinning.

What is a pressure regulator?

A: The water pressure regulator is used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. Sometimes, however, the water pressure regulator can develop problems, which some plumbers describe as it going bad. Often, the repair will require a new regulator.

Where is my water shut off valve?

A: Each meter in the district has an angle stop valve or meter stop valve located inside the water meter box. This valve is used by the district to turn off the water service. Most houses have an additional water shut off or customer service valve somewhere near the house or business. The location of this valve varies and the district is not responsible for locating the valve.

When can I get my deposit refunded?

A: The deposit is refunded once the service has been terminated.How do I start service?A: Go online and print out a Service Application Form and either fax it in with the required documents or take them to the office.

How do I stop service?

A: Print out a service disconnection form and either fax it in with the required documents or take them to the office.

Do I get a discount when I fill my pool?

A: No